HPA will offer Support Coordination services to assist in the implementation of individual NDIS plans. Our staff are qualified to provide you with the support and provider knowledge to help you to implement the different components of your plan.
HPA is a registered Support Coordination service provider for the NDIS. Further details about the NDIS is available here.
What is Support Coordination?
Support Coordination is when someone helps you to implement your NDIS Plan and to get started and find services and supports in your local community. Plan Management is one of three funding options you can use to manage your NDIS funds – make sure you ask for Support Coordination in your planning meeting with your NDIS planner.
There are three levels of Support Coordination available:
- Support Connection
- Coordination of Supports
- Specialist Support Coordination
What could HPA’s Support Coordinator do for me?
Work with you to:
- Help you put your NDIS Plan into place
- Identify the right provider for your requirements
- Coordinate the range of supports you require
- Resolve any service delivery issues or concerns you may have
- Work with your other supports such as your family and friends
- Support you to self-manage your plan in the longer term
Why is HPA’s Support Coordinator the right choice for me?
Our aim at HPA is to create and develop employment opportunities for people with disabilities in integrated settings.
Our staff are dedicated and skilled to assist you to build capacity and to become more empowered. We aim to strengthen your ability to coordinate and implement supports, and to strengthen your ability to self-manage your plan in the longer term.
Contact us for further details about HPA’s Coordination service.